I’m going to eat my feelings, take a shower, finish my homework, and go to bed goodnight friends
*hears intro to Sugar We’re Going Down* … *runs into room* AM I MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR YET *kicks wall* I’VE BEEN DYING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING *punches chair* YOU WANNA HEAR *throws table* COS THAT’S JUST WHO I AM THIS WEEK
It’s so easy for me to notice. No matter how much they may deny it, I know for a fact that they’re tired of me. I annoy them, I bore them, I make things awkward and uncomfortable for them; they just don’t want me around anymore. It hurts even more trying to convince myself that I’m wrong, even though it’s plain to see. I feel pathetic for putting in effort to keep people in my life that don’t want me around.
goats are literally Masters of Physics
The fourth dimension is not time.
It is goat.
I’ve seen a lot of sad people on my dash. Do me a favor. Please don’t forget a few things:
1. Bad things happen to good people, it’s inevitable, and it’s normal.
2. The bad does not ever exist without the good.
3. Just as with all things, this too shall pass, whether it’s within a short or long span of time.
You can make it through this friends, I have faith in you all, and I promise it does get better.
when someone stops talking to you and youre not sure what you did wrong
why you should be my friend
- I will talk about sex with you and not care in the slightest even if you have the most bizarre kinks I do not give a shit
- I will reblog your selfies no questions asked
- I will ask you questions on anon to make you look more popular
- nothing happens to me so you can talk about yourself forever.